Monday, January 19, 2009

"Hey, you finally got new laces!"

Yes, I finally got new laces after telling myself I would and other people telling me to since early last year. And it's about time too. The laces that were to be replaced were those on my pair of old Nike Cortez's; the lace on the left shoe was a gray one that came with the shoes and the right was a piece of string which I used when the original lace went missing one day.

The laces I used were a pair which I found laying around in closet. They are spares which came with another pair of Nike's I have.


All unlaced and ready for a quick wipe clean. Cleaning 3 years worth of dirt isn't easy but they came out alright.


Time to lace them up...


...and done! Looks so much nicer and cleaner now, makes me regret not getting new laces earlier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash