Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Past 2 Days

On Friday I met Andy at the Glen in the afternoon and got a present for Vicky and spent a whole lot of money on junk food for later that night when Kevin, Phil, Bing, Michael and I were going to sleep over at Andy's.

Kez playing Super Smash.

Andy's dog, Rocky.
Dinner- 24 pack of Coke, 3 pizzas and 2 boxes of chips.

Phil.



Just kidding Kevin!


As time went on, one by one everyone fell asleep until it was only Andy and I left awake watching Saw 2.
Outside on Saturday at 6am.

I eventually slept after the movie ended at 7.30am and after being awake since 9am Friday, I was pretty tired. However, after only 3 hours sleep, I was woken by Andy's sisters friend who thought it was a good idea to pull my hair and wake me up. I couldn't get back to sleep. Nice...

Anyway everyone minus me went home by 3 in the arvo and Mary came over as we were all going to Vicky's birthday later in the day. Andy's dad drove us to Vicky's at 5.30 where I stayed until 10.30 and then went home. After a nice long shower and TV, I went and caught up on all the hours of sleep I missed out on the night before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash