Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fruit-tastic

"Don't eat Fruit Loops, they have too much sugar and will rot you teeth." My mum didn't like me eating Fruit Loops as a kid and as a result I had only had them around 3 times before today. Anyway, I was in class last week when I suddenly felt to urge to eat Fruit Loops and, to my surprise, when I told Mary she wanted to eat them too and so we decided to go get some today. We really should have planned this through though. After buying a box of 'em and some milk from Coles, we set off only to remember that we would need bowls and spoons and when we went to buy them we found they both only came in a minimum of 20 a pack. What Mary is going to do with all the extra spoons and bowls I do not know, although I did suggest to her to use the bowls as hats...

What a tank.All the colours of the rainbow.

I don't know if it's just me but they don't taste as sweet as they used to which is a bad thing. Oh well, it was good to finally scratch the itch and have a bowl of them after so many years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash