Sunday, July 19, 2009

How I Got a Steak For Free

Headed out to Knox last night with the usual people for dinner and then to watch the new Harry Potter movie. Phil and I had wanted to go eat steak for the past week so we all went over to eat at Hog's Breath. It was pretty packed so we had to wait around 20min to get a table and after ordering we spent ages waiting for our food to arrive.

I was pretty hungry by the time the food arrived and was looking forward to eating my steak until I discovered nearly half of the thing was raw after I had ordered medium rare. It looked disgusting and after a good 10min of arm waving Mary finally got the attention of one of the waitresses. After 'talking to the chef' the waitress apologized and wiped it off the bill, hence how I got a free steak. I was pretty disappointed as I had waited a week to eat steak but I was left to eat chips and some calamari rings. Damn you, Hog's Breath.

After dinner, we watched Harry Potter which was absolutely boring for me. This is probably due to the fact I have no interest in the series at all and was lost the whole movie. Oh well, it was funny hearing Carmen scream!

1 comments:

blogfriendnumberone said...

HA - HA - HA
sooooooooo funny. not
lol screw you :P

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash