Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pool > Homework

Today I went to Glen to meet Phil and Mary as Phil had asked me to go and do homework with them at the library. Seeing as we got there pretty late (we planned this last minute) we only had around an hour or so to do work before the library closed. We had lots of time to burn after leaving the library so after a late lunch we headed over to Strike to play some pool.

Unlike Phil, I'm no pro at pool so it was no surprise that he absolutely killed me in the two games we played. I did however win the game I played against Mary that went on for absolutely ages! That's what you get when two noobs verse each other.

2 comments:

CARMENMOK said...

wow .. is that you ?
o.O
with that .. beanie????
HAHAHAHAHA

Joel said...

>< !

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash