Friday, August 7, 2009

Your Future Crossing Lady

Recently, we were given these green forms at school to fill in our subject choices for next year. It's kinda weird thinking that next year will be my last year of high school and that not choosing the "correct" subjects can ruin my future. Oh well!

Anyway, today Mary was filling hers out and didn't have a third option to put in the "Intended Career Areas" section so I filled it in for her. I would laugh so hard if that actually became your job in the future, Mary.

1 comments:

mary said...

Do not think that is how you spell architect.
Hope the teachers don't take me seriously with the Lollypop Lady thing. D:

Autobots Roll Out!

Oh the options!..
Mary Luu, Sex Architect
Mary Luu, Interior Designer
Mary Luu, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Lollypop Lady

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash