Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Going To The Show

Along with Phil, Carmen, Andy and Mason, I headed down to the Showgrounds yesterday for my first experience of the Melbourne Show.

It was pretty cloudy when we arrived, a big change from the sunny morning earlier in the day. It was Phil's first time at the show too and both of us seemed pretty disappointed when we walked through the gates; it was no where near what we had pictured in our heads. Oh well, time to go waste money and have some fun!

Mason and Phil got hooked to this poker/pool game, with Carmen, Andy and I patiently waiting for them as they played round after round. It payed off though, with Phil winning twice and Mason winning once.

Carmen "The Bunny" and Mason "The Devil".

The whole place looks much cooler at night.

Hey Phil, I never knew you had a train? Carmen hates this ride, remember to sit on the outside next year!

And this photo of Andy and I back dooring a panda and a bee rounds out my coverage of yesterdays fun.

3 comments:

JDM philz said...

LOL wasnt my train just the best experience in the world...

CARMEN MOK said...

i so TOTALLY like that ride. favourite thing in the world lol EVER

Anonymous said...

totally stealing ure photos :)

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash