Friday, December 4, 2009

You Play Guitar?

It's funny. Every time I mention to someone I play the guitar they give me such a WTF look, followed by "You play guitar?" Well yes, yes I do. I've actually been playing classical guitar since I was in grade one as well as acoustic guitar for around 3 years but in all that time I've never considered getting an electric.

That all changed a couple of months ago when I began thinking of starting to learn and one thing lead to another, leading me to my new purchase, a Fender Fat Strat. I originally wanted a black/white combo but there were none left in stock, with the supplier only bringing some in after the new year. I went to see what other colour combos were in stock and found this wicked metallic black/glitter grey combo and had to have it.

I picked it up, along with an amp I also purchased, two nights ago and have been enjoying it heaps. Anyway, I'm off to learn how to play Red Hot Chili Peppers- Snow.

1 comments:

CarmenMok said...

ure guitar is pretty hot lol
i like the colours :D
pretty sexy!
i ve seen many guitars but i think i like this one :D

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash