Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crashing Cars and Karma

I really shouldn't be laughing, but I can't help it. I laughed when Phil crashed his car. I was there. I tried so hard not to laugh due to the look despair all over his face but I couldn't help it; it was funny. He later saw the funny side in it and had a laugh himself.

I also laughed at the start of the week, when Mary had a little accident. Again, it was funny and I couldn't help it. Looking back at it though, I shouldn't have laughed. Karma will get me back. Eek!

Mary laughed when she found out that Phil crashed. She laughed even more when she saw that photo. Go forward half a year though and I'm guessing she wasn't laughing. Ain't karma a bitch?

How about me though? I laughed at both of them... Better start doing a load of good things!

End note- Sorry for making you Crabman, Phil.

3 comments:

JDM said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOL VERY NICE!

mary said...

THE BEST.
WHERE DID YOU GET MY PHOTO!

Joel said...

Think of all the stupid photos I would have accumulated over the past few years of us doing stupid things... =]

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash