Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dynamic Duos and Terrific Trios

Last Friday was my school's annual Year 12 dress up day, with the theme for us this year being 'Dynamic Duos and Terrific Trios'. Here is a small glimpse of the various costume people came in.
Me and my cookie. Yes, I am aware the Cookie Monster does not have a nose but the costume was a last minute thing. I look like a blue Elmo. Anyway, thanks to Emily for picking it up for me and Mason for returning it.I still don't get what those flower pots are supposed to be? I think it was some sort of children's program.
To infinity, and beyond! Oh yeah, I stole some of your pics, Phil. Kevin, you are so tank. With the homies and little red riding hood.
100 points if you know what the two girls on the left dressed up as.
Group photo of my methods class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash