Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stuff In The Mail

Seeing as I always impulse buy things I've refrained from setting up myself an eBay account. There are times, however, where there is something on eBay I want so Mary goes and orders it from me (thanks). Anyway, she sent me this awesome MMS to let me know my package had arrived. So cool! One of the best MMS' I've received in a while. I got these- Cali license plates. I've always wanted Japanese ones but they're quite hard to find and pretty pricey so I decided just to get some American ones to bolt onto my future Skyline/Silvia/Honda (yeah yeah, I know, I bag Honda's but still, you never know...).I also received some stickers in the mail the other day. Neat.

1 comments:

mary said...

Firstly, as if
" One of the best MMS' I've received in a while. "
try best MMS ever.
And secondly, Honda. How cool. :D

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash