Monday, March 28, 2011

I Like It Loud

Argh, Skylines Australia classifieds, the cause of my empty wallet. Anyway, this dude up in Langwarrin crashed his R34 and was parting it out and after a few text's, I had got myself a new cat back exhaust. Luke was awesome and drove me up. This actually isn't the first time we have gone to pick up an exhaust; earlier in the year we made the trip up to Echuca in country Victoria to pick up a cat back exhaust for his VZ Commodore.
Poor car. It's the same colour and model as mine, too.
What we had come for. Luke's more mechanically minded than I am so he was given the task to get it all unbolted.
All loaded for the trip home. Station wagons are so handy at times.
Back home. It's a 2.25'' cat back system that goes into a cannon with a 3.5'' tip. Hopefully it sounds great once I get it fitted though I'm not looking forward to the police attention...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash