Friday, August 19, 2011

Hi!

I've been quite slack over the past couple of months in regards to my blogging, with part of the reason is that I just haven't been motivated to.  No, it's not that I don't do anything interesting anymore (actually...), it's just I haven't really been bothered to document these events in both written and photo form.  Why?  Dunno.  I still enjoy occasionally blogging, don't get me wrong, only now the gap between post's is longer.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I've just set up a new tumblr like blog over at doriimon.blogspot.com .  It'll be updated (hopefully) regularly with pictures that not only I like, but hopefully you will too. Check it out!

Full-o-trash will function as my 'personal' blog and will continue more or less the same so be sure to stop by whenever you have the time to share various activities I find myself doing.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Full-O-Trash